- This event has passed.
Webinar: XML Import
6 July@1:00 pm - 2:00 pm NZST
Register for a free 45-minute webinar on XML Import
Our next webinar will look at the XML Import tool in Vernon CMS.
- Find out what XML is and how to use our import spreadsheet to bulk-update existing records and create new records.
- Learn how you can clean up data by using the XML Export and XML Import tools together.
- Get some great tips on cancelling and restarting imports, how to use System IDs and Authority IDs, how to use static data in your XML configuration, and how to undo incorrect imports.
This webinar will be free on Wednesday 6 July 2022.
Webinar times are location-specific:
- Australia, 11am (GMT+11/AEST, Sydney)
- New Zealand, 1pm (GMT+13, Auckland)
- North America, 10am (GMT-5/EDT, New York) – pending date set by Alex, register with this option to meet in person, otherwise the recording will be available
- United Kingdom, 3pm (GMT, London) – pending date set by Alex, register with this option to meet in person, otherwise the recording will be available
We will record this webinar, and put it up on our YouTube channel afterwards. We will email a link to the recording to everyone who registers.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions.