Learn about Vernon CMS with our online self-study course. It covers the basics of using Vernon CMS, from creating your first record, to searching, reporting and more.
- You’ll be awarded the Vernon CMS Online Course Certificate.
- You’ll have access to the Vernon CMS demo system, so you can practice and try things out in without the risk of changing real data.
- The course is an affordable way to get up to speed with Vernon CMS.
- You’ll have access for two months.
- It includes assignments, video tutorials, and tests carefully designed to help new users learn.
- It can be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time you need it.
- The course takes only 5 to 10 hours to complete.
- At any point, you can contact us for advice or help.
- You’ll come away with links to extra resources to support you in future.
Costs per person
- NZ $241.50 ($210+GST)
- AUD $210
- US $170
- UK £130
- SA R2,500
Buy 10 places, get one extra for free!
- Internet access
- Windows (8 or newer) computer
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)